Our mission is to empower families to protect their wellbeing from addictive technology.
Raising Awareness of the Problem:
- We study how digital media negatively affects children’s wellbeing;
- We analyze why addictive technology has power over all humans, and what vulnerabilities in our brains it exploits;
- We demonstrate why addictive products are intentionally designed by the industry that derives its profits from human attention.
- Do you want to have control over the amount of your kids’ screen time?
- Are you worried screen time addiction would damage their wellbeing and ability to become a functional adult?
- Are you tired of constant battles in your house over screen time?
- Do your kids break your screen time rules?
- Did you ever have to take your teen’s phone away?
We have been there.
We are still there – with 3 test subjects at home in elementary, middle, and high school.
We are here to find answers – together.
If grown adults cannot resist the temptation of smartphones, kids have no chance against addictive tech.
Our love for our children means it’s our job to provide protection against addictive technology to help them thrive.
Do you have a question, comment, or a story to share with your fellow parents?
Your email address will not be published.